Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Home sick today...

Well, i am home sick today with the stomach flu. As if i had NOTHING in the world else to do. :P
I guess its gods way of telling me to take it easy for the day. It is disgustingly blustery cold outside and I had to drag myself out of bed so I could take the pups out to do their thing. Upon checking my emails, I got a link from my mom and have been in tears the entire time since. I thought it was important that I share this link with everyone because what this woman does is simply admirable if you are an animal lover like myself. I am jealous as she is doing just what it is I want to do with my life. Help Animals. http://aplacetobark.blogspot.com/
Check her site out. Help if you can. Also if anyone has any advice on how someone like myself can do what she does, It would be most appreciated. I am off now to nibble some crackers and drink some flat sprite. Bleh. Keep these animals in your prayers.

No comments: