Saturday, November 17, 2007

Quick ramblings


I find one of the hardest things to do is title my blogs. Sometimes I dont really have anything exciting to say. This seems to be one of those times. Today sucked. I dont know why, but I have been napping all day. My phone isnt working properly. It is in the low 30's outside and for me, that is just too cold. Its a pain to get all bundled up when you have one functioning arm to do things with. We have been trying to get some shopping done online since we live in such a small town and our local shopping choices are Kmart and Fashion Bug. Early next year we are getting a huge new Walmart which I will be happy for. At least it is some change. So today I sit nibbling some BBQ chips and drinking hot cocoa. Odd combo. ANd watch bad movies on TV LOL.

No comments: